Tuesday 13 October 2009

The Dark Side

woooooooooooooooooooooooo
(Vincent Price scary noise from the horror films - just to set the scene)

Hello peeps.
It's time for another Papertake Weekly Challenge and this week
we are going over to

The Dark Side

But before we get here, we need a winner for last week's challenge,

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:38
Timestamp: 2009-10-13 11:32:32 UTC

And it's Audrey!!!

Well done chick and if you e-mail me your details, I'll pass them on to Kathe so that she can organise your prize. Thank you to Kathe for her sponsorhip.

Well if anyone read my blog yesterday, they will know that I left a little clue about today. I said that we would be joined by a very special guest today and it is none other than the one and only

Joanna is sponsoring our challenge and our winner this week will get a £10 voucher to spend in the shop.

But that's not all, because Joanna has also joined us as our special guest designer and has made us a card. So a huge thank you to her, and we are thrilled that she has joined us xxxx

I must also thank the lovely Pat at Joanna Sheen for all her help as well - Pat you are a star xxxx

We also have 2 new guest designers for you as well and they are Lorraine and Heather. Welcome girlies and we are so pleased to have you with us for the next 4 weeks. Heather has kindly offered a little prize as well so nip over and check it out if you have a sec.

So, our challenge is, as I said, The Dark Side and we want to see anything spooky, creepy and Halloween-ie on your cards. And without further ado, here's what we all did.





Lorraine (GDT)





Jill

Sharon

Andrea

Steph


Mandy

Donna

Dawny P

We hope that you like them and we can't wait to see your 'spooktacular' creations (sorry, I can't help meself!!).

Have a fab and craft week and see you next Tuesday xxxx


15 comments:

Do What You Love said...

Oh my goodness, these are the cutest little goodies! It really makes Halloween fun the manner in which these were created - they are all so beautiful!

Kath Stewart said...

great challenge this week and woo.hooo lots of gorgeous spooky cards from the DT and the guests too.
Hugs kath xxxxx

SallyB said...

Hi there..Hope you like my halloween sweet boxes!!!

Anonymous said...

hi, here´s my entry:

http://hamburgfoto.wordpress.com/2009/10/14/the-dark-side/

Linda said...

Thank you for the great challenges and the great cards posted by the DT.

Squirrel x said...

My first challenge with you guys! Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you. Squirrel xx

Kat said...

Sorry girls please disregard no.38 on Mr Linky - I seem to have managed to mess up my entry.

Kat xx

Jeri said...

The perfect challenge for a Halloween card--dark. Super DT cards. I got lots of inspiration from them.

Lisa Foster said...

WOW What adorable & spooooky cards, DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Hugs,
Lisa

stephanne said...

Muahahahaha, love those spooktacular samples!! Soo stinkin' cute!!

Katherine said...

Happy Halloween... great challenge.. my first to your challenge.

ribenaruby said...

All cute creations, love the variety! Thanks DT for fab ideas.

Fliss said...

Great challenge which I really enjoyed doing. Lovely DT makes too. Keep up the good work ladies.
Fliss x

raindropecho said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and fantastic inspiration! Here's my card
- Ann

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, silly......no Mr Linky for me???
Or no Mr Linky for anybody?????
Strange....

Anyway, here is my card on this way. I hope it's ok.

Great challenge and so great DT works!!!

Hugs Ivi